初中英语读本八下原文阅读
1、Lingling: Guess what it is!
玲玲:猜猜它是什么!
Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie?
贝蒂:它尝起来很甜。是小甜饼吗?
2、Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.
大明:呃!这牛奶闻起来酸了。
Tony: Don’t drink it.
托尼:别喝了。
3、Betty: This bed feels a bit soft.
贝蒂:这张床摸起来有点儿软。
Lingling: Try a harder bed.
玲玲:试一张硬点儿的。
4、Hi Lingling,
玲玲:
Thanks for your last message, It was great to hear from you, and I can’t wait to meet you.
谢谢你上次的来信,收到你的信真是太好了。真想马上见到你。
I hope you will know me from my photo when I arrive at the airport.
希望你能凭着照片在机场认出我来。
I’m quite tall, with short fair hair, and I wear glasses.
我的个子比较高,留着一头金色短发,戴眼镜。
I’ll wear jeans and a T-shirt for the journey, but I’ll also carry my warm coat.
为了旅行方便,我将穿牛仔裤和T恤,但我也会拿一件厚点的外套。
I’ve got your photo ---- you look very pretty, so I’m sure we’ll find each other!
我这里有你的照片,你非常漂亮,我想我们肯定能认出对方来!
Module 2 Experiences
1、Listen and number the words as you hear them.
Betty: Lingling, have you ever been to the US?
贝蒂:玲玲,你曾经去过美国吗?
Lingling: No, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to go there.
玲玲:不,我没去过。我一直想去那儿。
Betty: Would you like to come and visit me next year?
贝蒂:你愿意明年来看我吗?
Lingling: That sounds wonderful! I’d love to.
玲玲:那听起来很好!我愿意。
Betty: I haven’t asked my parents, but I’m sure they’ll say yes. Have you ever travelled by plane ?
贝蒂:我还没有问过我的父母,但我肯定他们会同意。你乘飞机旅行过吗?
Lingling: Yes, I have.
玲玲:是的,我乘飞机旅行过。
Betty: Did you enjoy it ?
贝蒂:你喜欢吗?
Lingling: Yes, it was very exciting, but I was quite tired.
玲玲:是的,那非常令人振奋,但是我很累。
2、Listen again and answer the questions.
Presenter: Today we’re talking to Winnie, Diana and Bob about their travel experiences. Welcome, everyone! Winnie, you’ve travelled a lot, haven’t you ?
主持人:今天,我们要和温妮、戴安娜和鲍勃交流关于他们旅游经历的事。欢迎大家!温妮,你去过很多地方旅游,是不是?
Winnie: Yes. I’ve been all over China. I’ve also been to the US. In fact, I’ve flown to the US three times!
温妮:是的,我去过中国各地。我也去过美国。实际上,我乘飞机去过美国三次!
Presenter: What about you, Diana? Have you been to the US or China ?
主持人:你呢,戴安娜?你去过美国或中国吗?
Diana: I’ve never been to the US, but I’ve been to China many times. I’ve travelled all over South China by train. It was fantastic! I’d like to go there again, and look around the country some more.
戴安娜:我从没去过美国,但我去过中国很多次。我乘火车游遍了中国南部。那真是太棒了!我想再次去那儿,更多地看看这个国家。
Presenter: And you, Bob ? Where have you been ?
主持人:你呢,鲍勃? 你去过哪儿?
Bob: Well, I live in France. I’ve been all over Europe, but I’ve never been to Africa or Asia. I’ve never been to the US either.
鲍勃:嗯,我住在法国。我去过整个欧洲,但我从没去过非洲或亚洲。我也没去过美国。
Module 3 Journey to space
Listen and number the words as you hear them.
Lingling: I’m really interested in the space trip from the earth to Mars. It’s so exciting! Has the spaceship landed yet ?
玲玲:我真的对从地球到火星的太空旅行感兴趣。它是那么令人振奋!宇宙飞船已经登陆了吗?
Tony: I don’t know. Let’s listen to the news on the radio and find out.
托尼:我不知道。我们听一下新闻广播弄清情况吧。
News reporter: We’ve just had some news about the trip to Mars. The spaceship has reached Mars after a journey of eight months. It hasn’t sent back any messages yet, but scientists are waiting. As we know, there isn’t any life on the moon, but scientists hope to find life on Mars and other planets.
新闻记者:我们刚刚获知了一些有关火星之旅的新闻。八个月的旅程之后,宇宙飞船终于到达了火星。它还没有发送回任何信息,但是科学家正在等待。正如我们所知,在月球上没有任何生命。但是科学家希望在火星和其他星球上发现生命。
Module 4 Seeing the doctor
Listen and check(√)what’s wrong with Betty and Daming.
Daming: Hi, Betty.
大明:你好,贝蒂。
Betty: Hi, Daming. You don’t look very well. What’s the matter with you?
贝蒂:你好,大明。你看起来不是很舒服。怎么了?
Daming: (groaning) I’ve got a stomach ache and a headache.
大明:(呻吟)我胃疼、头疼。
Betty: Have you seen a doctor ?
贝蒂:你看过医生了吗?
Daming: No, I haven’t.
大明:不,还没有。
Betty: You should go and see one!
贝蒂:你应该去看一看。
Daming: OK. You don’t look very well either, Betty. What’s the matter with you? Have you got a fever ?
大明:好的。你看起来也不是很舒服,贝蒂。你怎么了?你发烧了吗?
Betty: Yes, I’ve got a temperature…and a cough.
贝蒂:是的,我发烧……还咳嗽。
Daming: You should see a doctor too.
大明:你也应该去看医生。
Betty: I’ve seen a doctor. I saw a doctor this morning. Ah!
贝蒂:我已经看过了。我今天早上看医生了。啊!
Daming: What’s the matter ?
大明:怎么了?
Betty: I’ve got a toothache as well!
贝蒂:我也牙疼!
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容