您的当前位置:首页正文

面试技巧:英文面试中常见问题大全

2022-11-04 来源:小奈知识网


面试技巧:英文面试中常见问题大全

最近忙着换工作,换工作之前也稍微有些准备,然后搜集了一些我觉得比较有用的面试资料,暂且觉得很实用,各位见笑啦。请大家多多指教。 准备下英文自我介绍,准备下英文的对职位的认识和自己的能力,了解下面试的……

最近忙着换工作,换工作之前也稍微有些准备,然后搜集了一些我觉得比较有用的面试资料,暂且觉得很实用,各位见笑啦。请大家多多指教。

准备下英文自我介绍,准备下英文的对职位的认识和自己的能力,了解下面试的礼仪。

下面给你一些英文面试经常问的问题,看下会好些:

q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it.

你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

q:give me a summary of your current job description.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

q:why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it。

我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

a:i feel i have reached the \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

q:how do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

a:with my tworking experience, i am confident that i can relate to colleagues

very well.

依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。

q: what contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

q:what do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

q:are you a multi-tasked individual?or do you work well under stress or

pressure?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?

a:the trait is needed in my currentor previous position and i know i can handle it well.

这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

q:what is your strongest traits?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

a:helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

a:adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

a:cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

a:they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

q:what personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

a: i admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

a: i like people who possess the \"can do\" spirit.

有\"实际行动\"的人。

q:what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

a:i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

a:i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

q:how do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理别人的批评?

沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

a:when we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

q: what do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

a: sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

a:minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些人。

q:how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

a:i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

q:how do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失败?

a: none of us was born \"perfect\". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

什么会让你有成就感?

为贵公司竭力效劳。

a:finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

q:if you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? why?

假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

a:i would donate it to the medical research because i want to do something to help others.

我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

a:i prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

我乐意捐给教育机构。

q:what is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

a:to get a job in my field is most important to me.

对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

q:what current issues concern you the most?

目前什么事是你最关心的?

a:the general state of our economy and the impact of china's entry to wto on our industry.

目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

a: i will stay as long as i can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

q:could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

a:as i have some administrative experience in my last job, i may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

a:i hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

a:perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

it would be premature for me to predict this。

现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

甚至还可以打趣的说:

hypothetically speaking, i might be able to do your current job as a director或 ceo 或 president.

说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

q: what range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

a: money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is

what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

a: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

to be frank and open with you, i like this job, but i have a family to support.

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容