您的当前位置:首页正文

常用面试英语口语

2022-01-29 来源:小奈知识网
每年的12月到次年2月都是职场人士跳槽的“多发期”,而大多数白领的新的工作意向是薪水高、福利好的外资企业。

很多人从接到面试通知的电话起,心里就开始紧张,不用说想到要用英语面试、老外老板亲切却又让人紧张微笑、看似简单而又机关重重的问题……其实,只要提前准备一下,就可以避免因胡言乱语而失去你梦想工作的可能。

如何把握住问题的要点,猜透老外老板的问题,给出漂亮的回答,是面试的重要环节。来自EF英孚教育Career Servic

e部总监及资深职业规划顾问铁芸女士,一直致力于帮助学员规划职业生涯,成功找到自己理想中的工作。以下就是她对于面试中英文问题的回答方面的一些建议,希望能够给您一些启示,助您顺利拿到聘书。

面试中最常见的问题:

1.Tell me about yourself.

这是一个面试问题中的经典头道开胃菜。铁芸说这个问题主要考察求职者的个性是否符合公司的企业文化,所以回答的

时候要尽量贴近这个公司的情况来推销自己的特点。比如这个公司是属于汽车行业,那么你就该回答: “Driving is my hobby. I really love the feeling of running on the road and I take cars as my best friends.” 总之是要找到自己跟这个公司的一个切合点,让面试官了解你充分适合这个环境。

2.What are your three greatest strengths?

铁芸说回答这个问题的时候不可以含混不清,不可以只是简单回答 “I’m really organized, punctual and get al

ong well with others.” 简洁、精炼,找到这个公司所看重的特长,是回答这个问题的关键。比如要应聘金融行业,可是说 “I think my three strongest strengths are details-oriental, patient and cautious.” 但是如果应聘者是一个销售精英,可以说:“I think my strongest strengths are aggressive, hard working and communicative.”总之,需要考虑到应聘公司及职务的需要来选择表现自己的优势。

3.What are your three greatest weaknesses?

铁芸强调,能够为公司增值永远是老板的最爱,老板都愿意找到一个了解、热爱工作,并能够为公司创造价值的员工。

所以不要很诚实的把自己的毛病暴露出来,而是要策略的选择一些能够为自己加分的缺点。比如:“I am a perfectionist and I pay very much attention to details. Sometimes I am quite captious.”

4.Why are you interested in working for our company?

这个问题主要考察应聘者是否对这个工作进行了了解,或者是否真正有兴趣,所以需要围绕整个公司的具体情况,让面

试官知道你很清楚这个公司的运营模式,以及对这项工作非常积极。因此不要以“It seemed like a good career move, ”或是 \"I haven't been able to find anything else interesting.”为开始。如果能有一些实际问题回答的话,就会更大的加分,铁芸建议应聘者可以这样: “I read an article in the newspaper and was very impressed by …”但是前提是你必须真的对这家公司作了研究,同时也要注意,不要让面试官觉得你是为了讨好面试官而言过其实,这样只会适得其反。

5.Why did you leave your last job?

跳槽的原因可能是上一份工作非常糟糕,但是面试并不是适合抱怨的场合。而且千万不要对现有或是过去的雇主或同事

进行这样的评论:“I didn't agree with the company's direction.”“I got no recognition for my work.”“My boss was totally unreasonable. ”铁芸建议要从自身发展的角度出发来回答:“I love my last job and really learned a lot from it, but I need a new platform and bigger space to make my career successful.”总之,要让面试官知道,以前的公司在你的眼中并非一钱不值,你是怀着感激来评价他们的。

6.If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?

这个问题是要老板想知道你会不会像离开上一份工作那样很快的也离开这里,铁芸建议你可以这样回答:“As long as

my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace with my abilities. ”这样就告诉老板,你是希望同公司一起成长,不会轻易的离开。

7.Tell me about a time when you felt very hard at your previous job.

听到这个问题,应聘者可能会有些摸不透面试官到底想知道什么,而不知道怎么回答。其实这个时候他是想知道你过去

的工作中有过什么特别的例子,来展示你有解决各项复杂问题的能力。这时,最好能提前准备一张优秀的“成绩单”, 上面清楚的表明你处理过的问题的列表,告诉他你有能力解决任何困难,这一点至关重要。

8.Do you have any questions for me?

这也是一个面试中经典的结束问题,测试应聘者是否真正对这份工作真正有兴趣与热爱,此时应该询问具体的问题以显

示应聘者非常了解该公司,对未来的工作有很多的期待和好主意,充分表示热情。铁芸说,应聘者一定要提前准备很多有关这个公司具体情况的问题,最好能够涉及到他们业务上取得的成绩,比如说:“I learned that your company has seen tremendous growth in recent years. I’m keen to know how you made such a success.”你需要表现出对这个公司浓厚的兴趣,到了这时,基本上一张聘书就到手了。

What experience do you have for this kind of job? 你有过和这种工作相关的经历吗?

Here is a copy of resume. Please have a look. 这是我的简历,请您过目。

How long have you been at your present place of employment? 你目前的工作干了多久?

I have fifteen years' experience in the education field. 我在教育领域有15年的工作经验。

I am looking for a job more suitable to my talents and that can satisfy my desire to be constantly challenged. 我正在寻找一份工作,不仅能够更多地发挥我的才能,而且又能满足自己不断寻求挑战的愿望。 What salary expectations do you have? 你期望的薪水是多少?

What kind of salary did you have in mind? 你想要的薪水是多少?

Nothing less than six figures. 不少于六位数。

Tell me about your educational background. 告诉我你的教育背景。

I graduated form Harvard with honors. 我从哈佛大学毕业,成绩优异。

Why do you feel you're qualified for this job? 为什么觉得自己适合这份工作?

I've worked in this profession for the past few years and I'm well-known in the industry. 我在这个领域已经工作了好几年,在此行业中也是很有知名度的。

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. (依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. (我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached a \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What makes you think you would be successful in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you good at multi-tasking?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) / Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:This trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring. (乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor. (适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. (乐观和友爱。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They would say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the \"can do\" spirit. (有\"实际行动\"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)

A:I would prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company is very important to me. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to the WTO has on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. (也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)

甚至还可以打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as director. (或 CEO 或 president) (说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

Other Tips (其它建议)

Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)

Dress properly. Don't shake hands with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手

时才握手。)

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)

Make eye contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)

Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)

Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)

Don't make too much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)

Don't blow your nose or use a toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job. (不必过分表现急着要工作)

Be honest but not too modest. (要诚实,但不必太谦虚)

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)

Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。

Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。 A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.需要有能力及适应力强的人。

A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.个性稳重、具高度责任感。

Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。 Bright,aggressive applicants.反应快、有进取心的应聘者。 Ambitious attitude essential.有雄心壮志。

Initiative,independent and good communication skill.积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。 Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。 Willing to assume responsibilities.应聘者须勇于挑重担。

Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。 Energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。 With a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。

Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。 Strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术。

Ability to work well with others.能够同他人一道很好地工作。

Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

The ability to initiate and operate independently.有创业能力,并能独立地从业。

Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。

Be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理,办事效率高。 Willing to learn and progress.肯学习进取。 Good presentation skills.有良好的表达能力。

Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。

Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。善于同各种人员打交道。

Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。

Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。

Good people management and communication skills. Team player.有良好的人员管理和交际能力。能在集体中发挥带头作用。

Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作。 Be elegant and with nice personality.举止优雅、个人性格好。

With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。

The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。

Having good and extensive social connections.具有良好而广泛的社会关系。 Being active, creative and innonative is a plus.思想活跃、有首创和革新精神尤佳。 With good analytical capability.有较强的分析能力。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容